Each Support for Building Nation Counts!
Each donation to Dishantar is instrumental in Underprivileged Community’s drive for freedom and development. Your contribution will lead to strengthen this drive.
PROPOSED INTERVENTION THEMES THAT NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
Contribute in Social Transformation of Underprivileged Community by supporting proposed hamlet and community development activities. Proposed activities include:Contribute in Social Transformation of Underprivileged Community by supporting proposed hamlet and community development activities. Proposed activities include:
I. Activities that need Capital Investment:
- To rejuvenate available but depleted water resources.
- To install community water treatment plants.
- To provide cost effective and appropriate technologies for ecologically safe and sustainable sanitation by providing toilets for economically weaker sections of the society.
- To bring forward Pilot Agriculture Projects.
- To make available Resource (IRC) Centre for Entrepreneurial activities.
- To make available Resource (IRC) Centre for Competitive Exams.
II. Other Activities:
- To make available blankets, solar lanters, domestic water purifiers, school kits, cycles, clothes, grocery, etc.
III. Capacity Building Workshops for Adolescents:
- Facilitation on ‘Health, Diet, Exercise, Significance of physical & psychological fitness for shaping future’.
- Facilitation on ‘Laws for Women & General awareness about Judicial System’.
- Facilitation on ‘Biological Understanding about Human Body (female & male)’.
- Facilitation on Personality Development.
- Facilitation on Career Guidance.
- Health Check up Camps & Hemoglobin Test with necessary follow up support.
IV. Sponsor A Student & Shape Future India:
- Education Sponsorship: Sponsoring educational material, books (educational and stories), school bags, stationary
Education Sponsorship (Primary School) – Rs. 600/- (Rs. 50/- per month)
Education Sponsorship (Secondary School) – Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 100/- per month)
Education Sponsorship (Higher Secondary School) – Rs. 2400/- (Rs. 200/- per month)
Travel Sponsorship: Sponsoring S.T. Fare to the students from remotest distant areas.
Travel Sponsorship (S.T. Pass/Bicycle) – Rs. 3500/- to Rs. 5400/- (Rs. 250/- to Rs. 450/-)
Nutritional Sponsorship: Making grocery, fruits, nuts, milk powder and other nutritional food available. Nutritional Sponsorship for Adolescent Children – Rs. 2400/- (Rs. 200/- per month)
- Medical Sponsorship – Rs. 600/-
- New Clothes (twice a year) – Rs. 800/-
Full Yearly Sponsorship for Primary School Student – Rs. 4400/-
Full Yearly Sponsorship for Secondary School Student – Rs. 9200/-
Full Yearly Sponsorship for Higher Secondary School Student- Rs. 10400/-
P.S. The above figures are tentatively drawn considering the existing trends.